Easy money for our school!
Coyote Hills has super easy ways to raise funds for our school that require very little work for parents doing things you already do - like grocery shopping, buying milk or even furniture.
Effortless Christmas tree removal and fundraiser all in one!
*King Soopers Fundraising*
Link your rewards card to Coyote Hills and that’s it! A portion of what you spend at King Soopers with your rewards card is donated to our school.
For past users, King Soopers no longer utilizes gift cards and will instead directly tie rewards to your King Soopers loyalty card / alternate ID. That’s right…no more reloading cards!
Follow the steps below to register your KS rewards card with Coyote Hills Elementary. If you do not have a King Soopers rewards account, you can create an account using these steps:
1. Go to www.kingsoopers.com.
2. Click on “Save” in the menu.
3. Click on “King Soopers Community Rewards."
4. Click on “Enroll Now."
5. If you have a rewards card and have not created an account, you will need to do this before you can enroll.
6. If you do not have a rewards card, you will be prompted to create an alternate ID in step 3 of the account creation process. Click the blue “Or, Create Your Alt ID Online” to create your 10-digit code.
7. Search for “Coyote Hills Elementary PTCO” or use our code, FB724.
8. Click “Enroll."
*Milk Caps for Moola*
Coyote Hills PTCO is proud to partner with Longmont Dairy's Milk Caps for Moolah program.
Collect the milk caps from Longmont Dairy’s Milk, Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Milk, Half & Half, Whipping Cream, Orange Juice, Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Classic and Cinnamon Eggnog.
Deposit the caps into our Milk Caps Bucket located in the school lobby. Coyote Hills receives 5 cents for every cap!
Please note, the PTCO is no longer collecting Box Tops for fundraising as they have gone electronic! If you have Box Tops, please download the Box Top app and input your information as requested by the app to continuing making contributions to Coyote Hills.